Wednesday, January 25, 2023

2023 Story Illustrations

That?

Thet call THAT art?

 It was at that moment that I realized. 
She was crazier than me.

 I can't work with you.

 You don't belong here. Scram!

 I'm disgusted wit da two of youse.

 Is they hitting on us?

 How do you live with that thing?

 Eve

 Alice

Wall Flower

 The willingness to be unpopular

 You have certain qualities that annoy me

Don't Look Up

Tales of Outrage

 Performance

Inebriated Dance

 Miracle Worker

 Just as good as they are

 Yes, it's true. Real Angels have no free will

 It's still alive

Medea

 Nagging Entity

 Breaking free of Feminism

 Only females can make sense of the way of men

 We're not gonna take it no more

Laocoon the Seer   

Touch and Go - Study for E.T. at the Sistine

Phoney Tough and Crazy Brave

I don't have the time to give you what you want

Dance Class

Life keeps oozing

Rehearsal

After Cana it never really worked right again








































Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers

Dancers








                     


No comments: